So the wedding is technically less than 8 months away now. AAAAAAAHHHHH!
Or I supposed you could say it’s about 237 days away.
Or 33-ish weeks.
Or 341,920 minutes.
Or 20,476,280 seconds.
But who’s counting?
Since we booked the venue in July, wedding plans have really started to move along. We’ve only been engaged 3 and a half months but it feels like the idea of this wedding has been around much longer!
Since last month we have:
- Paid the deposit for the venue and booked our family into rooms for the weekend
- Given notice with the registrar and posted our marriage certificates to the council of where we’re getting married
- Picked our ceremony music and readings
- Ordered the invites
- Booked our honeymoon – Cuba here we come!
- I’ve bought my wedding dress
- Started buying the room and table decorations
- Picked our wedding rings – yet to purchase but it’s just a matter of waiting for another payday!
- Started a Facebook group for the hen night and it looks like this will be planned in the next few weeks.
- And it seems as if Joe’s stag do plans are coming on pretty good too!
I’d say that’s not bad! 🙂
Bored of wedding stuff? Joe has been working hard on the garden and I’ll be posting about that later this week. Toodlepip for now.