(Well, us if you are counting Joe, but I do
most all of the blogging so I’m taking whole credit for this one.)
So yesterday I was wandering through other housey-type blogs as usual, trying to muster up some inspiration and just have a general nosey inside other people’s lives, and I received a comment from Rochelle, a blogger I follow. She said:
“Posts like these are exactly the reason I thought your blog deserved the Liebster Blog Award.”
I’d not heard of this award before and although I’d read about plenty of “Blogger awards” online in the past, I’d never really paid much attention. But, an award is an award, which means I must be doing something relatively worthwhile. Score! And it’s nice to know that other people who aren’t my mum enjoy seeing my house get tarted up :).
So, this is a big thank you to Rochelle at Inhouse Mum for making me do a happy dance to myself.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
As my blog falls under the DIY/Lifestyle/Homey categories, I’m going to nominate five similar blogs that I like to read often – I’m going to ignore the 200 followers bit. Quite frankly, I don’t know how many followers they have, but I enjoy reading. I think this is a lovely way to get to know some new people online, so go and have a nosey. Have a great weekend everyone!
1. No Space Like Home – http://nospacelikehome.wordpress.com/
2. Popcorn on the stove – http://popcornonthestove.com/
3. Write Like No One’s Watching – http://writelikenooneswatching.blogspot.com/
4. Suburban Starter – http://suburbanstarter.wordpress.com/
5. Dans le Townhouse – http://dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com/